Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Steve Zolotow plays games

The piece I wrote on poker and bridge player Steve Zolotow is published in the Las Vegas NABC Daily Bulletin. It starts on page 1 and jumps to page 7. Did you know he is co-owner of six bars in New York City? If not, you can read about that and other stuff here.

Zolotow is an interesting guy. He has a dry wit that I enjoy. At the end of the interview, he told me about the bars he owns and gave me a business card for Doc Holliday's.

Then he asked me, "Do you go to New York City much?"
I said, "Not really."
"Good," he said. "The drinks are on the house."

I imagine that's some shtick he's used before, but it was still funny.


The Hilton refelted some of the blackjack tables and put the Las Vegas NABC logo on them (front) and an ACBL logo (look in the back on the left). Click on the image to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment