Monday, September 29, 2008

It's more fun in person

[no poker or bridge content]

I like to watch the NFL on television, but once or twice a year, I like to go and do the spectator thing. I took a trip to St. Louis this past weekend to see the Rams (with my two brothers). When we planned the trip, we had no idea that they were going to self destruct and be quite this bad. You've probably heard that their coach was fired today.

The Rams played hard and were ahead at halftime. Buffalo is the better team, however, and finally overtook them.

Here are some photos I took. You can click to enlarge, if interested.


Buffalo lines up to run a play from the shotgun formation.


A closeup of the action.


I was taking a shot of the football teams and these women ran out there and got in the way.


With a minute or two to go, I saw this TV camera. Look at the empty seats -- many St. Louis fans left early.

No comments:

Post a Comment