Saturday, September 28, 2013

Finally

Above: This is the starting page for claiming money being held on Full Tilt Poker.

I read Poker Bug's blog and his post today reminded me that I had not submitted my claim to get my money that I had on Full Tilt Poker.

I had received a notice/e-mail earlier that instructed me how to get account verification (it was an excel file), what they call a "player account history." Having already done that, the submission process was a no-brainer. If you haven't done so yet, go ahead and file, why wait? Have your bank account information available; they won't send you a check, only an electronic deposit.

I honestly didn't think I would ever see my money. Yes, it wasn't much, just enough to play in blogger tournaments (no money is sweeter than winning blogger money). But hey, cash is cash, and I'll take it.

3 comments:

  1. Received the same email but dumb luck had me cashing out most of my money early and only have $6.25 left in the account. Not enough to worry about.

    Please do a follow-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept having an error message when I tried to submit the form via Internet Explorer. No problem when I used Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lightning: IE probably thought it was a popup and blocked it.

    ReplyDelete