Monday, January 25, 2016

The poker today was fun and exciting, but didn't end how I would have liked. I busted out in 28th place for $1971 when my set of Aces were overtaken by a flush draw for a 1 Million+ chip pot. I like to think I could have won my first ring if that hand had won, but we'll never know.

The biggest pot I won was when my Q-Q beat J-J, all in pre. Coolers are part of the game, and I was happy to be on the right side of that one.

In the results section, they have me listed as David Smith from some place in Georgia. I don't know why they can't get it right. See the results here.

I have some business to take care of this week, so not sure when I'll play again. Would love to play in the Main Event this weekend, but we'll see. There's also a mega-stack tomorrow at 4 that looks interesting. Stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. Regardless the shortfall of wants, 28th is very respectable for a WSOPC event! When the tournament came around to Baltimore, I exited in 90-something place. Great job on the cash! The only way to win the bracelet is to get back in the seat and do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia? But glad to hear you met with some success. Hurry home to Florida, er, Georgia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. You're gonna take one of these down eventually. Just a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough break MOJO. Enjoy the extra pocket change... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you are listed in Walls now. I wonder why it's an ongoing problem. But, you sure get around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I talked to the media guy. When there is a common name, they look for the closes one as a guess. Walls MS was in there, but he didn't notice it. He was nice about fixing it, and I know he has a thankless job. Wonder why home towns aren't given to him from the player cards? Seems like it should be automated.

    ReplyDelete