Sunday, July 13, 2008

Run, don't walk (to get a copy of this poker book)

I am in the process of reading the new book Winning Poker Tournaments one Hand at at Time, Volume 1 by Eric Lynch, Jon Van Fleet and Jon Turner. I own 35 or 40 poker books, but this may be the best one I've read yet. I say "may be" because I've only read 130 pages, but it is sensational.


(You can click on the image above to enlarge it. I took it myself.)

I know some people brag that they've never read a poker book in their life. All I can say is that I've improved my poker a lot from books. Also, they're just fun to read (and reread).

When I finish, I'll write a book review here. Not sure when that will be as I'm leaving for Las Vegas on business this Thursday for two weeks.

The book should be available at the major book stores (Barnes & Noble, etc.), but if they are sold out or don't have it yet, you can do what I did -- buy it online at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment