Saturday, December 20, 2008

When will they learn?

I'm blogging while playing in a cheap buy-in 45-person sit and go on Poker Stars. I'm trying to familiarize myself with the PS software as I just opened up a PS account to play in the WBCOOP, and I'm trying to figure out what to click on, how to position my avatar where I like it, stuff like that.

On the button, I picked up 6 7. Everyone basically had a beginning stack, and the blinds were 15/30 with two limpers to me. I called and five of us (the two limpers and both blinds) saw a flop of: 6 6 5. The guy on my right bet 150, I called and everyone else folded. The turn was the 8. The villain again bet 150, and I called, of course. The river was the 4 giving me a straight. Villain bet 150 (again!) and I raised to 300. He called and showed A A. Nicely done, buddy.

Here's a snapshot:

No comments:

Post a Comment