Sunday, October 11, 2009

Parks are for skateboards

Here are some more images from my photo walk with jusdealem today:






This photo (above) has bad shadowing (I was shooting into the sun), but I wanted to include the river (it's almost one mile wide here).

Look at this great smile (below):

She carefully turned her skateboard around. The side you see had more cool stuff on it than the other.

I made some business-type cards with my web site on it. I forgot to give her one, and that's unfortunate. She'd proably like to come see her-bad-self on the net.

Images by MOJO. Taken in Tom Lee Park with my Canon.

6 comments:

  1. Very good action shots. The silhouette against the river works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action shot and she did a great pose. You even got me in one of the shots, my butt parked on the park bench relaxing while you got all these great shots. I told you I wouldn't be able to keep up with you! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I didn't even notice the "shadowing" until you mentioned it. One mile wide? Holy crap!

    Do you play craps?

    Maybe next time you could give Jusdealem some of the Dead Sea rejuvenation pills as mentioned in my post on Ocala DP today! ;-))

    Sorry, I'm a little nuts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Jacob! Yes, please, I would love some rejuvination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wolynski: Thanks

    @jusdealem: I see somebody texting.

    @jacob: lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, Jusdealem! Except I tried the Dead Sea stuff and fell asleep while shopping at Macy's.

    Nah, just kidding!

    Have a great evening y'all!

    ReplyDelete