Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If your team loses, at least you can take photos

When the game is lousy, it's better to take some of your photos of stuff besides football.


Above: Rob Bironas kicks a field goal for the Titans.


Above: This guy was named Flame. I found out later there are lots of them -- Flamehead Brothers. They come, tailgate together and hope to get on TV. You can see more pictures of them here.


Above: The Tennessee Titan cheerleaders had a calendar for sale. I took a pass.


Above: They start them young in Pittsburgh.

Images by MOJO and taken with my Canon.

5 comments:

  1. You did get some nice photos...I think I'd like to see more of the cheerleader calendar. Just to check some dates for 2011...you understand!

    Your Canon doth do very well!

    We just returned from an almost-4,000-mile round-trip to see our daughter in Colorado. Went through Memphis twice (Yikes!) and thought of you but didn't have time to stop (we drove 3 11-hour days back and forth)...and I don't know your real name anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jacob: the cheerleaders are in swim suits, so you don't want to see any of that stuff. Glad you had a good trip and happy you thought about old MOJO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you were a bit cheap with the cheerleader images...

    /j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my friend, it depends upon the "swim suits" - I've seen some that come close to birthday suits! ;-)

    By the by, we put together a blog to post some of our Colorado photos...take a peek if you get a chance...

    http://coloradoincolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Cook at home recipes blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete