Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Queen for a day

What do you get when you mix one part perkiness, one part fearless poker player and one part all-around great person? Why, you get the one and only Very Josie, of course. Two words: bouncy personality.

Yeah, she cusses and talks tough, but when you look past that, you see a genuine and sensitive person. Notice what she calls her 11-year old son? Yep, sugar bear. That doesn't sound so tough, now does it? The talk is just a cover up - she probably wants to fool other bloggers. "I'm Italian, I'm from Boston and I'm in-your-face tough." Yeah, whatevah.

Well, guess what? She is tough, at least at the poker table! In the first WBCOOP event, playing PLO, a game she's seldom played, she finished third out of 540 degenerates other bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Bingo -- you nailed her personality perfectly, MOJO. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Suck up at it again. You're as ba as Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo - How the heck do you know the real me so well? lol

    I'll be bouncy for you anytime. Thanks for the shout out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wolf, do you mean that I'm a sheep? hahahahaha...that's some funny stuff right there...comedy gold, my friends...

    ReplyDelete