Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Online pokering more fun when you ca$h


I've started playing poker tournaments on Bodog. I've played before, so I guess I should say I've started again. This one was at 10 a.m. CDT that had a $12+$1 buyin with 191 runners.

I finished fifth in the one today and fourth in one yesterday (sorry, no screen shot, you'll have to take my word for it). Hey, retirement works for me.


Above was my busto hand. The big stack was aggressive and raised with A-8. I moved all in and he called! I'm not sure what he thought he could beat, I mean really. I guess the fool was a super-user and knew what was coming on the flop.

3 comments:

  1. Mind you, I don't play a lot of tournaments, but I seem to see this 'any ace is worth a call' move a lot. Even in cash games, you know the lagtard tourney player by this move.

    Cashing is good.

    ReplyDelete