Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seal the deal


I'm beginning to like the Bovada morning deep stack $12+1 tournament. If I could do this every day, I would quit my job. Oh wait, I already did that, heh heh.


Above: This was the final deal. I flopped a set, but he had a straight draw -- typical Internet sweat cards. The good news is that I had a big chip lead, and if he won this hand, I would still be nearly even in chips.


Above: You can click to enlarge to see how awesome I am how many runners there were and other stuff you aren't interested in like that.

12 comments:

  1. You had it right the first time: awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of when I was in 8th grade. I was getting 100% on all my Algebra I quizzes. The comments started off "Excellent," "Fantastic," "Great job." By the end of the term (and a long streak of 100% quiz grades) the instructor's comment was "Not bad." Yeah -- not bad for 100%!

    RIP Kent Hertzing -- one of the coolest and best teachers I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo teach me how to play poker! *batting eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, Fantastic, Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny! You are awesome, I think. I just don't quite know why except that you're a good card shar...er player!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW you might want to take off word verification...I'm trying now for the 5th time to type the right letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLAYER0036, WE'D RECOGNIZE YOU ANYWHERE! Even on Bodog-whatever.

    Doncha love those +Variance runs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice run, congrats.

    I gotta say tho, that "player0036" is the dullest screen name ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May your small buy-ins continued to procreate.

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on the tourney runs.
    Keep it up for another week or so and maybe we'll all be impressed!!!
    heh.

    Joking of course, glad you are finding success on the network.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You run goot!

    Congrats. Memphis MOJO indeed!

    ReplyDelete