Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Finally

All the bloggers have received their Full Tilt Poker refunds, except moi. I didn't play at FT much, and only made a small deposit so I could play an occasional blogger tournament. Still, I would have liked to get my money back.

While I was in Las Vegas, this arrived in my e-mail box (amount X-ed out):

Dear DAVID SMITH:

The purpose of this email is to inform you that your Petition for Remission has been approved and you are entitled to receive a distribution from the assets forfeited in connection with United States v. PokerStars, et al., pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
A payment in the amount of ($X) will be paid electronically via ACH to the bank account that you specified in your Petition. This payment represents the full amount of your Full Tilt Poker Account Balance, which you confirmed on the Full Tilt Poker administration online filing site. Payment will be made within the next seven business days.

If you have any questions, you can call us toll-free at (866) 250-2640, email us at info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com, or write to us at Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration, c/o GCG, P.O. Box 9965, Dublin, Ohio 43017-5965. For additional information you may also visit the administration website at www.FullTiltPokerClaims.com.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's a good deal, right? Good things do happen, occasionally. Thanks for your interest in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I thought I was the last person to receive the deposit (I got my deposit earlier in April) but apparently not... It felt good to finally clear that money - it was a nice windfall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, I think we'd both have appreciated a UB refund a lot more. I did about the same as you on FT -- a bit deposit for the occasional bloggerfest. I got ~$75 back from FT and got it early on. Guess they like me better.

    ReplyDelete