Monday, June 18, 2018

Above: Final table setup at WSOP -- maybe me on Tuesday? And why not?

After a misstep, I managed to get my act together and advance in the Super Seniors at the WSOP. My first entry was down the drain when my AQ suited lost to A7 suited, all in pre-flop. A 7 on the river wasn't what I wanted. When you start with only 5,000 chips there's no room for accidents like this.

Usually, I don't re-enter figuring it's not my day, but I just did't want it to end like that, so I tried again. This time it worked better. Bagged 50,200 chips where the big blind is about to go to 1,000, so in good shape. You can see all the results so far here.

I was please to meet fellow blogger LuckiDuck, and even more please to see that he bagged 65,000 chips! Nice. We've agreed to meet again at the final table, so let's do it.

You can follow my occasional tweet at @memphismojo.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you could pull it off! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mojo. Good luck to you and Lucki. Hope you both make the final table.

    ReplyDelete